Body Exchange helps weight loss clients achieve . To meet any fitness goal, you must start with dedication and willingness to step out of your comfort zone. Following a fitness program is a commitment you make to yourself, and I am here to help keep you accountable and put you in the position to succeed. I can promise that if you are ready to start this journey, then you will begin to see results quickly. I have trained over 200 people which has given me the opportunity to work with a diversity of goals and populations. Though changing your lifestyle will be demanding, the results obtained will be worth your effort. Workouts are fun, challenging, and most importantly NEVER the same. Each client will have a specialized program based on his or her specific goal, as fitness programs are not "one size fits all".
- Weight Loss Program- This is a real program, not a quick fix gimmick. Losing weight is only important if you keep it off after completing the program, which takes time and dedication.
- This program will involve weight lifting, cardio, and most importantly guidance in your diet. Combining these three aspects is the quickest and most reliable way to lose the weight and keep it off while building a strong body.
- Depending on how much weight you are wanting to lose, I can give you a time frame of when to expect to see the results you desire.
- Dropping 1-2 pounds per week is the most effective way to lose body fat and keep it off.
- Corrective Exercise Program-
- Do you suffer from:
- back pain?
- knee or shoulder pain?
- ankle or foot pain?
- The pain could be a result of your lifestyle causing a muscle imbalance. However, chronic injuries may require a doctor’s assistance.
- Corrective Exercise begins with looking at how fluidly your body moves (or doesn't move) in daily activities. Using a variety of different assessments I will look at your functionality, and then be able to specifically show you where you have over dominant and under-dominant muscles.
- From there we will go through a 4 stage process each day to:
2) Lengthen the appropriate muscles
3) Activate the appropriate muscles
- Your body will start to feel great within a few weeks and from there we can progress into more specific fitness goals.
4) Integrate the muscles (work out)
- General Fitness Program- This is the most common form of training. This is for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, gain some muscle mass, master some power lifts, or just improve his or her overall fitness level. This can also be a maintenance stage for after reaching your goal. I can promise you this, you will never get bored with me and your workout will never be the same.